Liam's parents stayed in with Finn last night so we could go out on the town with Pat and Tim for their birthday. Dublin is crazy, I couldn't get over how busy it was, there are so many people. We kind of got off to a late start after touring the Guinness Brewery and then sight seeing all day. We started out at a smaller pub for some food near Stephens Green which is a very cool area, not far from Trinity. And then we took a short cab ride over to Temple Bar area, which was just packed. The bars are funny because all they play are old American music, I almost died when they were playing a remix of Tina Turner and the girls were LOVING it. We drank lots a beer and I think we may have had a few shots of Jameson if I remember correctly. The boys stayed up until 4:0o am following the red sox game online. Nothing changes!!!!
We are off to the Ring of Kerry tomorrow, I can't wait. Oh, I forgot to mention the bus we rented. It is an new Mercedes mini van, it is pretty cool. We have the car seat all set up, it is perfect. On our way here today we drove through Cork and stopped at Saint Finnbar's Cathedral which was a beautiful church, it was going through some renovations so we couldn't go in but we got a great picture of Finn standing outside next to some statues of St. Finnbar.
Off to bed, more tomorrow. Hopefully we can get our pictures put on a disk tomorrow so I can upload some photos.
1 comment:
Pinehurst Pete, I love the picture. Good news from USA it is 1-0 red sox right now in game 7.
Tell Pat and Tim to stay away from those irish birds!
Have a pint for me.
Post a Comment