Last night was fun we went out in Galway for a few pints (and cape coders, who knew that drink was big over here but it is so I drank three). It was graduation at the College of Galway so the the pubs were packed last night. It was really fun, we weren't out to late but we sure did pack in a few drinks!!!! I am hurting today I am not going to lie. And this weather just makes you want to sleep all day. We are going to try to catch some live music tonight. I can't believe it is our last night in Ireland.
I am looking forward to getting back home and hanging low all weekend. We miss Brady (oh Brad). I hope she is still being good at Aunt Ginger's house!
2 comments:
Brady is being good. I can tell she misses you guys - I think it's weird for her to be around so many doggies (and the craziness that comes along with it). When do you guys get back into town?
Brady!!!
I think that she misses dominating the NFL until the playoffs. It has been pretty easy for her the past couple of years with the domination that the patriots have been unleashing on the NFL, however it is a different story this year...u might have to change her name to cassell
Post a Comment